Under to Article 13-14 of the European Regulation “Privacy” (GDPR) we inform you that the Owner of this site (indicated at the bottom of the site) is the owner himself of the processing of personal data collected automatically or received by e-mail (hereinafter “Owner”).
According to the regulation, the processing of data sent to the owner of the site is based on principles of maximum correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In a clear, simple and transparent way we are happy to remind you that:
2. the processing of such data is done through digital or paper-based automated tools, in accordance with the purposes indicated, exclusively for the purposes required, in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated in the Privacy Code;
3. the provision of data is necessary and essential to pursue the aforementioned purposes and will not be communicated or disseminated to third parties;
4. the data provided will be kept for a period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes at the indicated locations, on digital or paper supports, in premises appropriately protected from access by unknown persons or non-staff, with the purpose of avoiding any type of unauthorized use, tampering, withdrawal and distraction for uses other than those for which they were conferred to the Owner;
5. in your capacity as data subject, the exercise of the rights mentioned in the European “Privacy” Regulation (GDPR) is guaranteed and in particular:
– the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication,
– the right to know the technical methods of conservation and the logic of the treatment,
– the right to request the updating and integration of the data at any time,
– the right to request their cancellation,
– the right to completely oppose their treatment,
– the right to data portability, that is, the ability to transfer data held by one Owner to another.
These rights and those further mentioned by the regulations in force may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time in writing at the address indicated on the website.
If it is considered that the rights mentioned have been violated or prevented, it will always be possible to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Sure to have provided you with the clearest, simplest and most transparent information on the behavior adopted in processing the data received, we wish you a smooth and comprehensive navigation of our web pages and contact us without hesitation for information and any other type of need, in full respect of your privacy.
Best regards, the Owner.
AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACERETO S.S.
50062 Dicomano (FIRENZE) Toscana – Italia
Cod. Fiscale e P.I.: 06305520485
Sito Web: www.borgomacereto.it
Telefono: (+39) 333 429 2316